TriCoast Studios is celebrating 24 years in show business this year, the Studio has provided creative services on 14 theatrical feature films, 4 direct-to-DVD features, 2 lines of special interest craft DVDs, 4 made-for-TV movies, 2 successful TV Pilots that turned into series, including the biggest selling children’s series of all time, “The Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers,” and “South of Nowhere” now in it’s 4th season for Nickelodeon.
In addition TriCoast Studios has produced over 500 movie trailers including trailers for Academy Award Winning films “Titanic” and “Crash”.
Nominations and awards garnered by our creative team on these projects include: Film Festival Awards, Emmy Awards, Humanitas Awards, Director’s Guild of America Awards, Golden Reel Awards, and Golden Trailer Awards.
TriCoast currently has three feature films in post THE SACRED, 5 SOULS, and SILVER FALLS.
The studio facility located in Culver City, California, has a Special Visual Effects division, Digital Effects Group (DEG), which has completed digital effects work for Lionsgate, Sony, Universal/ Vivendi, and Magnolia Pictures.
THE STUDIO FACILITY
• A 20’x40’ sound stage, with grip and lighting package and make-up facilities and
• State-of-the-art High Definition digital cameras, 35MM film cameras and lenses.
• Full production coordination facilities or bullpens
• 2K Digital intermediate services
• Five state-of-the-art, non-linear editing rooms: three off-line, and two loss-less digital
HD video on-line edit bays with 25 terabytes of storage
• A sound recording studio for Sound Effects, Foley, ADR and Voiceover Recording
• A 5.1 mixing stage for completion of TV, DVD and feature film sound
• Music and Effects libraries for sound design
• Award winning editors, graphic artists, production personnel
• 2D and 3D digital visual effects, graphics suites, and Special Effects supervisors
• Main and End Title design facilities
• DVD encoding and authoring, Menu Design facilities and engineers